With over 80 ASEAN companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEX), Hong Kong is the most appealing venue to ASEAN companies, with the largest number of ASEAN companies among key markets. As one of the most renowned international financial centres in the world, Hong Kong is perceived as an ideal destination for ASEAN companies’ overseas listing, and an important gateway for expanding into Mainland China. In this webinar, speakers will share their insights and experience on leveraging the edges of Hong Kong to capture business opportunities in Mainland China.
Belt and Road Webinar Series: Listing in Hong Kong: An Ideal Springboard for ASEAN Companies to International Capital and Projects in Mainland China
6 July 2022 (Wednesday)
English (no simultaneous interpretation service will be provided.)
Hong Kong Trade Development Council
In collaboration :
Discussion and Q&A
Leveraging Hong Kong to capitalise business opportunities in Mainland China and the world
- Mr David Sit, Assistant Principal Economist (Asian and Emerging Markets), Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Mr Stanley Shih, Managing Director, CCB International
- Mr Kenneth Lau, Executive Director, CCB International
- Mr William Du, Founder & CEO, Ingenious Haus Group
- Dato’ Chevy Beh, Founder & CEO, BookDoc
*Programme is subject to change without prior notice.